Health and Safety Updates
Covid-19 Customer Update
Preventative Measures We Are Taking
Our customers’ health and safety are our top priorities. Here at Allen Samuels Chevrolet Buick GMC, we are taking the necessary preventative measures to ensure that you and your family stay safe if you need to purchase a vehicle or bring in your current vehicle for service during this time. Currently, our dealership is open for business. We are taking the necessary precautions, and are confident that our dealership is a safe environment because of this. We’re keeping a watchful eye on COVID-19 developments, and will continue to update you via our website during this time.
We have taken the necessary precautions to create a safe, healthy environment for our customers, and will continue to apply the preventative measures outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please read on to learn about the steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
- Cleaning crews are working hard to disinfect our dealerships multiple times a day
- We will increase cleaning on touch-points including doorknobs, handles, and countertops
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found throughout our dealership
- We will post guidelines for proper hand-washing techniques in each bathroom
- After each service, service technicians will fully wipe down your vehicle
- We will avoid unnecessary contact like handshakes by using other forms of greeting and following social distancing guidelines
- We will enforce procedures that encourage staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who is feeling unwell
- Staff will be kept up-to-date with any COVID-19 updates to ensure we’re doing our part to minimize its impact
Take Advantage of Digital Retailing
In order to make your new vehicle purchase as simple and safe as possible, we are offering customers the opportunity to purchase any vehicle completely over the phone or online with delivery to your home or work at no charge. You pick out the vehicle you would like and then simply contact us by phone, email, or through our website contact. We will then prepare all paperwork for you, review it with over the phone, and bring it and your new vehicle to you to finalize. The health and welfare of our customers will always be our first concern, and we will go to great lengths to preserve them, as well as your peace of mind.
Thank You for Your Support & Patience
We’d like to personally thank each and every customer for their support and patience during this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns regarding purchasing or servicing a vehicle during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or via phone. If you would like to stay informed on COVID-19 updates or learn more about preventative measures you can take to keep you and your family safe, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.